IndiaPost GDS Online | India Post GDS Recruitment 2023, Apply Online, indiapostgdsonline.gov.in | India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 | India Post GDS Notification 2023
India Post Recruitment 2023: India Post has started the online application process to recruit candidates for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak. Candidates can check their eligibility here and apply for the given post at official website indiapostgdsonline.gov.in.
- 1 India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – Full Details
- 2 India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- 3 India Post GDS Notification 2023
- 4 India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Overview
- 5 How to download the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- 6 Selection Criteria
- 7 How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
- 8 Important Links
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 – Full Details
|Name of Recruitment Organization||Indian Postal Department|
|Post Name||GDS/ BPM/ ABPM|
|Advertisement Number||GDS Online Engagement 2023 Schedule-II|
|Job Location||All India|
|Registration Dates||3 to 23 August 2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Official Website||indiapostgdsonline .gov.in|
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
- GDS Notification Release Date: 02nd August 2023
- Post Office Apply Online 2023 Starts: 03rd August 2023
- Last Date to Apply: 23rd August 2023
- Last Date to Pay Application Fees: 23rd August 2023
- Edit/Correction Window for Applicants: 24th to 26th August 2023
- Post Office GDS Result 2023: To be Notified
- Final Merit: Post Result
- Joining Letter: Will be released later
India Post GDS Notification 2023
India Post registration will be active from May 22 to June 11, 2023. Whereas, the application correction window will open on June 12 and close on June 14, 2023. Through this recruitment drive, India Post aims to fill a total of 12828 vacancies. For the post of Gramin Dak Sevak.
India Post GDS Eligibility Criteria 2023 – Overview
Candidates must be 18 to 40 years of age as on June 11, 2023. However, age relaxation is applicable to the candidates of the reserved categories.
- Minimum Age Limit – 18 years
- Maximum Age Limit – 40 years
- Age relaxation is also allowed for SC ST and OBC Aspirants, however specifically for SC ST Candidates (5 years) and for OBC Aspirants (3 years).
- Age Relaxation Extra as per India Post GDS Recruitment Rules
Applicants are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 100. However, all female applicants, SC /ST applicants, PwD applicants and Transwomen applicants are exempted from fee payment.
(a) Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard having passed in Mathematics and English (having studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of GDS.
(b) The applicant should have studied the local language i.e. (Name of Local language) at least up to Secondary standard [as compulsory or elective subjects].
How to download the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Notification?
- Go to the official website of India Post: https://www.indiapost.gov.in/
- Than click on the “Recruitments” tab.
- Now scroll down and click on the “India Post Office Recruitment 2023” link.
- On the next page, click on the “Download Notification” link.
- The notification will be downloaded as a PDF file.
- Save the PDF file to your computer.
- than open the PDF file and read the notification carefully.
- If you have any questions, please contact the India Post recruitment office.
India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 Vacancy State Wise
|Circle||Number of Vacancies|
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of a system-generated merit list. The Merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained/ conversion of Grades/Points to marks in the Secondary School Examination of 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals.
India Post GDS 2023 Selection Process
- Release of Merit List: India Post will select the candidates on the basis of merit. India Post calculates the merit list based on the candidate’s marks in 10th standard (SSC) or equivalent.
- Document Verification: Shortlisted candidates from the merit list will be called for document verification. During this stage, candidates must produce their original documents to verify their eligibility.
- Final Selection: After successful document verification, candidates are selected and appointed as GDS in the respective postal circles.
India Post GDS 2023 Salary Structure
The salary for the India Post GDS Recruitment 2023 is as follows:
- BPM: Rs.12,000 to 29,380/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/- to 24,470/-
How to apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website at indiapostgdsonline.gov.in
- On the homepage, register yourself and generate the login details
- Login using the same credentials and fill out the application form
- Upload the required documents and pay the application form
- Download and take a printout of the same for future reference
|Check Result July 2023||Click Here|
|Online Registration||Click Here|
|Login Here||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|