How to Withdraw Money from ATM Without Card HDFC Bank In 2024 Although you live in a largely digital-led world, sometimes you still need withdraw money. And the easiest way to get it is from an ATM. Normally, to withdraw money from an ATM, you need a Debit Card/ATM card, but that is not always true.
HDFC Bank Savings Account, you can now make cardless cash withdrawals. Yes, you heard that right! This facility enables you to withdraw cash securely and conveniently from ATMs without using a bank card. Even your beneficiaries can get cash from the ATM with just a mobile number.
How to Withdraw Money from ATM Without Card HDFC Bank In 2024
- You need to add a beneficiary before initiating the request.
- Login to HDFC Bank NetBanking >> Funds Transfer >> Request.
- Click on Add a beneficiary >>Cardless Cash Withdrawal.
- Enter the beneficiary details, click ‘Add’ and ‘Continue’.
- Reconfirm the details and click on ‘Confirm’.
- Enter OTP (One-time Password) received on your mobile number to complete.
For security reasons, the beneficiary will be activated after a period of 30 minutes.
- Request for cardless cash withdrawal through HDFC Bank Netbanking.
- Login to HDFC Bank NetBanking >> Funds Transfer.
- Click on ‘Cardless Cash Withdrawal’.
- Select ‘Debit Account and beneficiary details’ and click ‘Continue’.
- Check the beneficiary details and enter the amount to be transferred.
- Enter the OTP (One-time Password) received on your registered mobile number to generate the request successfully.
A successful cardless cash withdrawal request will be valid for a period of 24 hours from the time of creating the request. After expiry of 24 hours, the request will be reversed.
Cash withdrawal from HDFC bank ATM by the beneficiary
The beneficiary will receive a 4-digit One Time Password (OTP) and a 9-digit order ID via SMS once the cardless cash withdrawal request is successfully authenticated.
The beneficiary must visit an HDFC Bank ATM withdraw money and select the ‘Cardless Cash’ option displayed on the screen. Then, enter details such as OTP, beneficiary mobile number, 9-digit order ID, and the transaction amount. Once the above details are validated, the cash will be disbursed by ATM.
Cardless cash withdraw money requests can be initiated for a minimum of Rs.100 per transaction and up to a maximum of Rs.10,000 per day or Rs.25,000 per month for a beneficiary.
Benefits of cardless cash withdrawal
You can create a request by logging into HDFC Bank NetBanking, which is accessible 24/7. You can also use it to transfer cash to a beneficiary just by using their mobile number.
The beneficiary need not hold a bank account and can withdraw money instantly without an ATM / Debit Card. For instance Suppose you need to send cash to your child who doesn’t have an account. With this facility, you can send money to them instantly through their mobile number.
This facility is safe and reduces frauds and skimming of Debit Cards at ATMs while transacting.