e District Uttarakhand Certificate Download, Form Apply Online 2023 @ edistrict.uk.gov.in | Uttarakhand e-District Portal Register Income, Caste, Residence Certificate Uttarakhand e-district has been started as an initiative of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology to provide services to the common citizens through Public Service Centers (CSC).
E district uttarakhand many services have been provided for the citizens on this portal, such as The system of applying online for caste certificate, income certificate, residence certificate etc. is available on this portal.
Apart from this, services of Revenue Department, Employment, Urban Development, Panchayati Raj, Social Welfare and other departments have also been provided on edistrict.uk.gov.in Uttarakhand Portal. Today in this article we are going to share with you complete information about availing the services on e-District Uttarakhand portal.
- 1 E-District Uttarakhand – Public Services
- 2 Benefits and features of Uttarakhand e-District Portal
- 3 List of facilities available on e District Uttarakhand portal
- 4 Helpline number
- 5 How To Register on Uttarakhand e District Portal in 2024
- 6 How To check e District Portal Uttarakhand Application Status Online?
- 7 How To e-District UK Certificate Download Online?
Overview of Uttarakhand e District Portal 2023
|Article||Uttarakhand e-District Portal|
|launched||by Uttarakhand Government|
|Benifits||all citizens of the state|
|Objective||Providing essential facilities online|
Uttarakhand e-District Portal has been launched by the Uttarakhand Government, through this portal the necessary facilities have been provided online to the citizens of the state. The state government is working to provide the benefits of government services to the citizens in every town/district through Public Service Centers (CSC).
E-District Uttarakhand – Public Services
Services related to many departments of the state are provided under the e-district project for public welfare. Those services are as follows:-
- Employment – Under this in the Uttarakhand State Employment Office, online registration, renewal etc. services are provided through e-district scheme.
- Social Welfare – Under the E-District Project, widow pension, disabled pension, old age pension etc. certificates are made under social welfare to widows, disabled, old people of Uttarakhand state.
- Revenue – Under this, online facility is provided for services related to permanent residence certificate, character certificate, status, income, caste, survivor, mountaineer, independent fighter dependent certificate.
- Urban Development – Services like birth certificate, death certificate etc. are conveniently provided in urban areas under the E-District Project.
- Panchayati Raj – Under this, inclusion of new family in Gram Panchayat, differentiation of family, family modification, copy of family register and other services are provided under e-district scheme.
- Other Services – Many other facilities such as disaster related compensation, food license, etc. are also provided to the citizens through the E-District Uttarakhand project.
e District UK is an initiative of the Department of Electronics and Information Technology, through which common citizens living in the state are provided services related to certificates, complaints and information authority, public distribution system, pension, Khatauni, revenue disputes and registration in employment centers.
Uttarakhand government will work to extend the benefits of services available on Uttarakhand e District Portal to the common people through public service centres. After the launch of this portal, citizens will no longer need to visit government offices and in this way both their money and time will be saved.
Benefits and features of Uttarakhand e-District Portal
All citizens can apply online through the portal for their necessary documents such as caste certificate, income certificate, residence certificate.
- Various types of facilities have been made available on this portal for the citizens, which will benefit every citizen of the state.
- Along with necessary documents, facilities related to social welfare schemes have also been made available on this portal.
- Applicant will also be able to check his/her application status after applying for required documents.
- The applicant will also be able to register his family through the Uttarakhand e-district portal. Along with this, the facility of CSC Registration has also been made available on this portal.
- The eligible applicant can also avail this facility through mobile as the government has also launched its mobile app.
- With the help of online facility, the citizens of the state will get the facility to prepare government documents sitting at home without visiting any office.
- Being able to apply from home will save both money and time of the general public.
- By making the application process of documents online, there will be a reduction in corruption in the state, and there will be transparency in the system.
Uttarakhand e District Portal has been launched by the Uttarakhand government keeping in mind the public interest. Its main objective is to provide people-centric services to the citizens by computerizing them, so that the citizens can avail the benefits of these facilities while sitting at home. There are many such documents, to apply for which citizens had to go to government offices, and it was very difficult to go to these offices and apply.
List of facilities available on e District Uttarakhand portal
The Government of Uttarakhand has launched this online portal for the welfare of the public, the various types of facilities available through this portal are as follows:-
- Certificates on the Portal
- Birth certificate
- Death certificate
- Certificate for backward caste
- Certificate for SC/ST
- Handicapped certificate
- Income certificate
- Address proof
- Family register
- Employment registration
- Divisional Commissioner
- District Information
A helpline number has also been arranged on the e district portal for the convenience of the citizens. If you are facing any problem related to this portal then you can contact the helpline number, apart from this you can also contact through email:-
- Toll Free – 1800-3000-3468 Press 2 for Uttarakhand
- Mobile Number– 9761696435
- Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
With the aim of removing these problems of the citizens, the Uttarakhand government has launched the Uttarakhand e District Portal. Through this portal, the public can avail the benefits of certificates as well as other facilities, such as complaint and information rights, public distribution system, pension, Khatauni, revenue and registration in employment centers etc.
All categories of citizens living in the state can take advantage of the e District UK portal launched by the state government, there is no eligibility criteria in it. All the services available on the portal will be transferred through the Jan Suvidha Kendra.
How To Register on Uttarakhand e District Portal in 2024
Those interested applicants who want to register online on UK E District portal they have to follow the given easy steps-
- First of all you have to visit the official website of e District Uttarakhand. After this the homepage of the website will open in front of you.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option of “Applicant Registration” from the section “Registration”. After this a new page will appear in front of you.
- Now on this page you will see “registration form. You have to enter all the details asked in it, such as: your name, mobile number, address, district, tehsil, email etc.
- After entering the information, you have to click on the “Submit” button, and in this way your registration will be completed successfully.
How To check e District Portal Uttarakhand Application Status Online?
- First of all you have to go to the official website of e District Uttarakhand. After this the home page of the website will open in front of you.
- On the home page of the website, you have to enter the application number in the application status box.
- After that you have to click on the search option. Now the next page will be displayed in front of you.
- On this page you will get to see all the information related to the status of the application. In this way you can see the status of the application.
How To e-District UK Certificate Download Online?
- Visit the e district uttarakhand website.
- Click the ‘e district uk certificate download’ option on the homepage.
- Enter the application number and click the ‘Search’ button.
- The certificate will be displayed on the screen.
- Than click on download button or print and save.