brabu previous year question paper part 1 | brabu previous year question paper part 2 | brabu previous year question paper part 3 | brabu pat previous year question paper | brabu pg previous year question paper
Babasaheb Bhimrao Ambedkar Bihar University popularly also known as B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, is a state university located in the north prime of Bihar state in the city of Muzaffarpur in India.
Established in 1960, this university has 37 constituent colleges. Distance education courses are also offered. Besides, the university organizes symposium, seminars and workshops. It is a premier institution of teaching and learning in the city and offers full-time and part-time courses ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate and research level.
- 1 BRABU Previous Year Question Paper
- 2 BRABU Model Paper 2020-23
- 3 History At A Glance
- 4 BRABU TDC Part- 2 Model Question Paper with Answer 2023
- 5 BRABU Question Bank – BRABU Model Paper
- 6 BRABU TDC Part 1 Model Question Paper with Answer
- 7 BRABU Pat Previous Year Question Paper
- 8 bihar university guess paper 2023 pdf download
- 9 brabu question bank pdf
- 10 Bihar University Model Paper 2023 Answer Key
- 11 BRABU Courses
- 12 BRABU TDC Part- 1 Model Question Paper with Answer
- 13 Vision and Mission
BRABU Previous Year Question Paper
The Courses offered by the University are approved from University Grants Commission (UGC). The university is a premier institution of teaching and learning in the city and offers various full-time and part-time courses ranging from undergraduate to postgraduate and research level. The university also acts as an affiliated link between several colleges and institutes located across the state in providing higher education. The University is a member of The Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
BRABU Model Paper 2020-23
The University Grants Commission has been assisting colleges for procuring personal computers since 1987 under the scheme of providing computers to Colleges. In the X Plan UGC proposes to establish UGC Network Resource Centres (UGC-NRC) in Colleges, where assistance would be provided for the purchase of Computers and also for Internet Connectivity. All Colleges under UGC purview i.e. under section 2(f) and 12B of the UGC Act which are not having computer facility so far under this scheme.
History At A Glance
- On 02.01.1952 Universities of Bihar was separated from Patna University, but with its headquarters at Patna.
- In the year 1960 – The Bihar State Universities Act 1960 bifurcated the existing University of Bihar into three separate Universities, namely; (1) Bihar University, Muzaffarpur (2) Ranchi University, Ranchi (3) Bhagalpur University, Bhagalpur.
- Again in the year 1961 – The Bihar University Act 1961 bifurcated the existing Bihar University, Muzaffarpur into Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and Magadh University, Bodh Gaya.
- Again in the year 1973 Bihar University, Muzaffarpur, was bifurcated into Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and Mithila University,Darbhanga.
- In the year 1990 – Again Bihar University, Muzaffarpur was bifurcated into Bihar University, Muzaffarpur and J.P. University, Chapra.
- In the year 1992 – The name of Bihar University was changed to BABASAHEB BHIMRAO AMBEDKAR BIHAR UNIVERSITY, MUZAFFARPUR and since then it is known as B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
BRABU TDC Part- 2 Model Question Paper with Answer 2023
BRABU Previous Year Question Paper: BRABU Question Bank brabu pat previous year question paper, brabu pg previous year question paper, brabu model paper 2020-23, brabu phd previous year question paper
BRABU Question Bank – BRABU Model Paper
The senate at its meeting held on 2nd March 1997 accorded post facto approval of the scheme of the Academic Council to open Centre for Distance Education in the University for imparting education to desirous candidates by correspondence and distance mode.
The course being imparted by this Centre by correspondence/distance mode are as under:
BRABU TDC Part 1 Model Question Paper with Answer
- B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. from 1993-95 session in the subjects in which there is no practical and teaching is imparted in the regular colleges of the University except involving practicals.
- M.A./M.Sc./M.Com. from 1993-1995 session in the subjects in which there is no practicals and teaching is imparted in the University.
The Centre for Distance Education will have the status of P.G. College/Institute and may introduce self financing vocational and job oriented courses.
The C.D.E. (Centre for Distance Education) has performed well in all the years since 1995 and succeeded in its mission. Its students have performed well in University Examinations and many times succeeded in achieving highest and high ranks at University Examinations.
BRABU Pat Previous Year Question Paper
The name of the C.D.E. (Centre for Distance Education) has been changed to the new name D.D.E. (Directorate of Distance Education), B. R. Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur by the notification of Registrar of the University vide memo number 208/R. The notification is as follows:
bihar university guess paper 2023 pdf download
The Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, in the light of the decision of the decision of the Advisory Board of Centre for Distance Education vide item number 02 of which was subsequently approved by the Academic Council of vide any other item number 01 and which was further approved by the Syndicate, has been pleased to rechristen the name of Centre for Distance Education (CDE), B. R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur as Directorate of Distance Education, B. R.Ambedkar Bihar University, Muzaffarpur.
brabu question bank pdf
The D.D.E. is originally housed in a building of plinth area of 378 sq. meter in the campus of University Department of Mathematics since 1995. Recently the Hon’ble Vice Chancellor has been pleased to allot Building No. 06 situated adjacent to P. G. Hostel No. 1 and 3 in a building of plinth area of 1632 sq. meter within a big campus.
The Examinations of students of D.D.E. in general course like B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. and M.A./M.Sc.(Math)/M.Com. are being conducted along with regular students of college and Departments.
Bihar University Model Paper 2023 Answer Key
The Advisory Board of the D.D.E. in resolved to start B. LIS. and M. LIS. in the D.D.E. with other professional/technical courses as decided earlier. This decision of the Advisory Board of D.D.E. has got approval of the Academic Council of the University.
The D.D.E. has applied for permission/recognition from N.C.T.E.(National Council for Teacher Education) to start B.Ed. Course in Distance Mode from the session.
The official website of D.D.E. is ddebrabu.net.
List of Vocational Courses
We provide General Graduation Course as well as Graduation with Honours Courses in following subjects:
- Political Science
We offer Post Graduation Courses in following subjects through semester system:
- Political Science
- Fish & Fisheries
BRABU TDC Part- 1 Model Question Paper with Answer
Model Questions For TDC 2020-23 Part-I Examination: brabu pat previous year question paper, brabu pg previous year question paper, brabu model paper 2020-23, brabu phd previous year question paper
- AIHC General
- AIHC Hons Paper-I (History)
- AIHC Hons Paper-II (Economics)
- AIHC Hons Paper-II (Social)
- AIHC Subsidiary
- BOTANY GENERAL
- BOTANY HONOURS – PAPER-I
- BOTANY HONOURS – PAPER-II
- BOTANY SUBSIDIARY
- Bhojpuri Hons Paper-II
- Chemistry General
- Chemistry Paper 1
- Chemistry Paper 2
- Chemistry Subsidiary
- Commerce (Honours) Paper- 2 Group D Business Finance
- Commerce (Honours) Paper- 2 Group D Company Account
- Commerce (Honours) Part-I (PAPER-2) AUDITING
- Commerce (Honours) Part-I FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING
- Commerce BO QUESTIONS 101 – 200
- Commerce Part- 1 (General) Business Organisation 201 to 300
- Commerce Part- 1 (General) Business Organisation
- Commerce Part- 1 (Honours) Paper- 2 Group D Principles of Business Finance
- Commerce Part- 1 (Honours) Paper- 2 Group DCompany Account
- Economics Paper II
- Economics Paper-1 Unit-1 Micro Economics
- Economics Paper-1 Unit-2 Micro Economics
- Economics Paper-1 Unit-6 Micro Economics
- Economics Paper-2 Unit-2 Macro Economics
- Economics Paper-2 Unit-4 Macro Economics
- Economics Subsidiary Unit 4
- Economics Subsidiary Unit III
- Economics Subsidiary
- Economics Unit-3 Banking MKS
- Electronics Paper I and II
- English Composition (50 marks)
- English General
- English Hons Paper II
- English Hons Paper-I
- English Subsidiary
- Geography Paper-I Physical Geography
- Geography Paper-II Geography of Asia
- Geography Subsidiary and General – Physical & Economic Geography
- Hindi Part1 Paper-II
- Histiry Paper – I (History of India)
- History Paper I
- History Paper II
- History Paper-II (History of Great Britain)
- History Subsidiary
- Home Science Paper-I
- Home Science Paper-II
- Home Science Subsidiary
- M.I.L. Question (Hindi) Part-I
- Mathematics Paper-1
- Mathematics Paper-2
- Philosophy General
- Philosophy Paper-I
- Philosophy Subsidiary
- Physics Paper – I
- Physics Paper – II
- Physics Subsidiary
- Political Science General
- Political Science Honours
- Political Science Paper 2
- Political Science Subsidiary
- Psychology (Honours) Paper 1
- Psychology Honours Paper II
- Psychology Subsidiary and General
- Sanskrit Hons Paper-I
- Sanskrit Hons Paper-II
- Sanskrit Subsidiary
- Sanstrit General
- Zoology General
- Zoology Paper-I
- Zoology Paper-II
- Zoology Subsidary
Vision and Mission
- Enhancement of research activities.
- Campus Selection.
- Establishment of Gym for Health Fitness.
- To organize national and international seminars.
- Collaboration with industries and institutions.
- Development of content for SWAYAM and MOOCs courses.
- Introduction of more add-on courses.
|Download All Courses Old Paper||Click Here|